This event organized by VOKA & Mercurio will provide a full immersion into Russia of 2021.
What opportunities are there for your company?
What is the impact of COVID-19 on economic measures in Russia?
How will Russia evolve in the coming years and how can your company respond to emerging opportunities?
In 2021, the Russian economy is expected to resume its economic growth. With 141 million of inhabitants, Russia is the 7th economy in the world with a large middle class and a strong interest in European goods, offering significant profits as an export market. Doing business in Russia has never been easy, but success stories are always written by those who dare.
Topics to be covered:
- Current hurdles for the Russian export, import and sourcing opportunities
- Best practice, tips & tricks, do’s & don’ts for doing business in Russia
- Finding distributors and agents in Russia
- Setting up a local entity
- Logistics & customs clearance
- Russia’s response to COVID-19 and government support for the economy
Jeroen Ketting has been invited to host two sessions within BEYOND BORDERS RUSSIA event as a renowned expert on Russian-Western business relations and an entrepreneur with 27 years of experience doing business in Russia.
April 29, 2021
Russia: Opportunities and challenges
Read more here: https://www.voka.be/activiteiten/beyond-borders-rusland