Update on the training
On March 14, Jeroen Ketting held his Value Based Negotiations training for a diverse group of companies from the automotive, oil & gas and diagnostics sectors. The participants rated the training “5-star” on a 5-star scale. One of the main reasons for this high rating is that the training provides a method and a way of thinking that is applicable to all kinds of negotiations and to all kinds of negotiation styles and character types. The other reason is that, as the participants noted: “Ketting is more of a business mentor than a trainer or coach. He shares his business experience instead of merely teaching theory”. The training focuses at understanding negotiations, seeing the benefits of conflict, understanding negotiation challenges, developing crucial negotiation skills and mastering a simple method.
Want to become a skilled and confident negotiator? Get in contact with Ketting Valuetainment to find out more about to training and book a session.
Training objectives and advantages
The Value Based Negotiation approach focuses at identifying the bigger issue or bigger idea that can function as a guideline for your negotiation and for negotiating effectively towards this bigger goal.
- Negotiating is an inter-personal process by which two or more parties with different needs and goals interact to find a mutually acceptable solution to an issue.
- Differences between western and Russian cultures manifest themselves most prominently during negotiations.
- Value Based Negotiations help you to be guided by your values and vision.
- When your values and vision guide you then the «I», the ego, gets out of the way allowing you to:
- Focus on clear goals
- Understand, respect and accept (no judgement)
- Depersonalize your perspective
- Start from shared interests and values
- Have patience, keep your options open, and be consistent
- Be assertive and alert in your communication
- Keep composure and stick to your game-plan
- The Value Based Negotiation approach focuses at identifying the bigger issue or bigger idea that can function as a guideline for your negotiation and for negotiating effectively towards this bigger goal.
The Ketting method combines practical and applicable leadership and communication techniques that are based on the Value Based Leadership and the Value Based Communication concepts that were developed during the 25 years of Russian-Western entrepreneurship
Seminar dates: 14 March, 2019
Target Audience: Top-management, middle management, HR
Duration: 4 hours
Provider: Lighthouse Russia B.V.
Venue: AEB Conference Centre, Moscow, Butyrsky val, 68/70 build.1, office 13
For more information and costs of the training, get in touch.